Lifestyle: Pinterest addictions and preparing for my house move

Ok, I'll admit it. My Pinterest addiction is getting way out of hand. With my moving weekend fast approaching, I really should be spending the next few days packing. But am I neatly stuffing my life away into organised boxes? No. Am I sorting through my hoards of beauty products to try and get rid of empties or things I don't really use? No. Am I trying to declutter my wardrobe, sort through trinkets and generally Marie Kondo the shit out of my life? I don't need to tell you the answer. You get the idea. Instead, I'm finding myself planning colour schemes for rooms that probably don't need painting and costing up blinds that mean you don't have to get out of bed to open them (have you seen the likes of these from Direct Blinds? They remind me of that scene in The Holiday with Kate Winslet when she realises once again that she's hit the real estate jackpot with her house swap).

I don't know what it is about moving house that makes everyone feel like they need to become a DIY goddess but suddenly, I've got so many ideas for new projects. From repainting units and outdoor furniture to customising Ikea units. I've got a list longer than my arm and yet I can't seem to motivate myself to get back to the immediate task at handing: packing up the last three years in my current flat. Send help. Or links for helpful articles on how to better to organise your life... I can probably justify spending another couple of hours procrastinating while I read about other people being productive.

No comments

Post a Comment

© Raspberry Kitsch - a North East Fashion, Travel & Lifestyle blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Design Created by pipdig