Fashion: Barbour Horse Trials Photo Diary

dress: Barbour, hat: Barbour, loafers: Barbour, sunglasses: Rayban, bag: Gucci (via Brand Alley)

If you're already following my Instagram, you'll have seen I had the pleasure of once again being one of Barbour's guests at Belsay Horse Trials. Aside from a limited knowledge of horses and such, there's something about spending an afternoon drinking pimms in a field in the sunshine. Since I'm not clued up on horse trials generally though, I thought I'd just share a quick photo diary of the day so you can see what we got up to. And of course my outfit, kindly provided by Barbour! If you're in the market for some loafers, take note of these Naomi loafers. Made from buttery soft leather and suede, they're the most ridiculously comfy shoes I think I've ever owned. Plus they go with EVERYTHING. I've hardly had them off my feet since they arrived!

No comments

Post a Comment

© Raspberry Kitsch - a North East Fashion, Travel & Lifestyle blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Design Created by pipdig