beehives and sketching blocks

Untitled
Untitled


I decided to try out Tavi's two minute beehive yesterday, I have to admit though, it was partly because I was feeling too lazy to wash my hair. I decided a half beehive would be more casual. Pattern cutting is going well, and I'm just starting to sketch out my personal blocks. I can't wait to share my progress with you!

As some of you know I've been having real issues with my eczema lately. You may be able to spot the active eczema that I have underneath my eyes on the second photo, but luckily it's not overly noticeable until you see my face up close. I've seen a dermatologist and the good folks at Skin Kind have sent me some samples to try out. Their products are made from all natural ingredients which should give my skin a nice break from harsh steroid creams. I'll keep you updated with how I get on.

I've also been given some samples from the amazing Clinique ladies in Fenwick, after explaining my issues. Now I've used their 3-step for as long as I can remember and I couldn't sing their praises enough about the products. Although it's on the pricey side, I'm a firm believer that your skin (just like your hair) is something you should splurge on. After all you have to wear it everyday. I also give bonus points to companies that give freebies, after all it's good to know that you love a product before you splash out. After speaking to one of their advisors about the skin around my eyes, I was recommended All About Eyes cream and given a sample. Over the last week of using it, I've seen a huge improvement, and my skin (though it has a little way to go still) is feeling a lot more hydrated.

For those in the North East area, Clinique are having consultation nights this week in Fenwick. I'm booked in for tomorrow and All About Eyes will definitely now be at the top of my shopping list!

11 comments

  1. that beehive look is super fabulous!!!! you are rockin' it girl!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally agree with you on skin and hair. I used to think that splurging on skin care was ridic, but it's totally worth it! I use the Clinique Acne system and love it. I also really love your beehive, lady!

    ♥ laura
    the blog of worldly delights
    the shop of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete
  3. u look sp beautiful!!! :)
    new post on my blog
    www.fshn4us.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love CLinique too! They are amazing for the skin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Nice photos! So beautiful!
    And I invite you to participate in competition every week where you can win my last Lookbook. Order to participate competition every week http://www.lookbooks.fr/concours, you should add the logo in the Home page
    or simply do link with me.
    When it's done you tell me in mail and you can participate competition every week!!!
    Kiss
    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr

    ReplyDelete
  6. You totally pull off the beehive look SO well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're half-beehive looks AMAZING! Definitely need to try that! And you seriously cannot see anything wrong with your eye, but I hope something starts working for you soon! I have a sample of the clinique All about eyes and I use it on "special occasions" haha! It feels so smooth and rich! Hope you are having a good day!
    xo (other) Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  8. I looove Tavi. Such a great idea, I am trying it this week!

    I am a hardcore Clinique user too! I have struggled with acne in the past and it wiped my skin clean! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This hairstyle is great and vintage LOVEEE

    www.glamourcoma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. an ode to my late rock chick. god bless her soul.

    ReplyDelete

© Raspberry Kitsch - a North East Fashion, Travel & Lifestyle blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Design Created by pipdig