dressed to the Nines (West)

Untitled


Hello, hello. So yesterday (as those in the UK know only too well) was yet another vile day. Despite the constant drizzle, I had an informal interview (about another PR placement) so decided it would be a good time to debut the newly altered Nine West dress. I always think it's better to be over rather than underdressed. Plus I was looking for an excuse to wear it..

I met a friend afterwards and we sampled the delights of the newly opened Garden Kitchen, in Eldon Square Gardens. Unfortunately I was too busy tucking into my sweet potato gnocchi to take photos. Bad blogger, I know.

Thanks for everyone's comments about my eczema, I've received so much brilliant advise in the last couple of days. You're a very helpful bunch. Happy Friday!

dress: Nine West, shoes: Topshop, bag: Zara, watch: Michael Kors, bracelets: Tiffany's & vintage.

9 comments

  1. Lovely look!
    What a fabulous dress!
    And that gnocchi sounds amazing :)

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely dress, lovely you!
    Visit my fashion blog, if it like you and if you want we can follow each other via GFC and Bloglovin, I'm waiting for u!
    Have a great Friday!
    www.thecurlylady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. In love with that dress!Such an interesting print and color!
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look AMAZING! I bet you nailed that interview :) I reeeeeeeally want to try that restaurant, was it good?? xx

    p.s. ahhhhhghghghg the weather!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes really good! When it came I questioned the portion size but I left the restaurant very comfortably full so just proves that my eyes are bigger than my belly! xx

      Delete
  5. GORGEOUS dress!!

    xo Ashleigh

    www.thedaileigh.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look lovely Hannah! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you lovely! We need to catch up soon xx

      Delete
  7. this dress is fantastic! and you look so great in it! what a great pattern. xx sylvie

    ReplyDelete

© Raspberry Kitsch - a North East Fashion, Travel & Lifestyle blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Design Created by pipdig