bank holidays are for:

wardrobe organising

Untitled


dress altering

Untitled


making new friends

Untitled


and of course, overindulging

Untitled


Having neglected blogging in favour of bank holiday antics, I'm having a lazy day today before the madness of the next few weeks starts! I'm starting new placements soon, so I've been pulling my work wardrobe together in prep. The green dress above, is a Nine West number that I picked up in TK Maxx the other week. I loved the print but the length was a little too long for a little fella like me (especially when I can't wear six inch heels to work every day). However, I just took it up a couple inches and it fits much better now. I also managed to salvage another couple of old dresses by taking the hems up a little. It amazing how much it can give them a new lease of life.

Hope you all enjoyed the long weekend.

13 comments

  1. I love the new dress, darlin! I miss UK Bank Holidays!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with all the placements! I love the dress you bought, I wish I could alter the hemline on mine but unfortunately mine need to be on the knee or longer! Enjoy the lazy day! xx

    www.almostdelightful.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun!
    Love your dress!
    And what a cute turtle :)

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a fun weekend! That dress is too cute!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.oliveandanarrow.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the nine west rework! U go girl!

    xo Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww what beautiful pics!!! love the turtle =) thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love how your Nine West dress turned out after your hemmed it - a few inches really can make a difference when you're short, which I know all too well :)
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  8. oww lovely post i love the turtugle :P

    kisses from spain :P

    http://misslemonet.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  9. La robe est splendide!!!J'adore!
    Angela Donava

    ReplyDelete
  10. me encanta tu fondo de armario. Excelente combinaciĆ³n colores y formas.
    =========================================
    http://www.henhenchicken.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  11. That dress is amazing!! And hello mr terapin he is very sweet! xxx

    http://pointlessprettythings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Raspberry Kitsch - a North East Fashion, Travel & Lifestyle blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Design Created by pipdig