latest obsession...

mischa barton 160810

When I spotted Mischa Barton's high waisted suede shorts, it was love at first sight. Suede is definitely one of my favourite fabrics... I love the texture of it and the way it marks, becoming completely unique. So I can't explain how over the moon I was when I found Topshop's chocolate suede shorts?? instant purchase. and I have to say I love them a little bit more every day! :)

toy camera-amyparty1_effected

amyparty2_effected

amyparty3_effected


cardigan: H&M, floral body: Topshops, suede shorts: Topshop, shoes: Primark

13 comments

  1. Love the outfit. Looks adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving both suede and leather shorts right now x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this short too, it's very beautiful ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm just eating your blog up. You have a great eye for style. I think the suede short is gorgeous.

    Stop by my blog sometime, I mix my love for designer mixed with great thrift finds, as seen here, here, and here,

    xx

    http://novembergrey.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh i love the shorts!

    Missy
    Blending Style, Beauty and Fashion
    http://thefashionfusion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love them, darling!
    You look fabulous!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love suede! What a well dressed bunch you are..

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the suede shorts!! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that you paired the shorts with the floral bodysuit- super cute :) xo, mel

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love high waisted shorts but i can never get them to look anything but casual when i wear them...perhaps it's the suede that makes these look so chic !

    ReplyDelete
  11. They are gorgeous!! Have a lovely Wednesday :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I fell in love with Mischa's outfit when I saw it too! I adore the blouse! You look really cute in those shorts.

    ReplyDelete
  13. can't go wrong with suede shorts...cute!

    www.rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Raspberry Kitsch - a North East Fashion, Travel & Lifestyle blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Design Created by pipdig