lookbook: little house on the prairie

I'm just trying out LOOKBOOK and this is my first outfit post :)


littlehouseontheprairie

The plaid-style material and colours are very rustic and remind me of the countryside. The title of the outfit comes sort of from that...but its also what I'm reading at the minute- prepping for a children's lit module... So have spent all day with my head in kidnapped and little house on the prairie- except for a quick dash out with my little brother to grab a medium chicken pitta and peri chips from Nandos.... mmmmm.

The dress was an absolute bargain...reduced to a £5 in the Topshop sale. Score. Its dead baggy and I think it'll be a nice winter dress with a pair of long boots and a chunky cardy.

Let me know what you think!


dress: Topshop, belt: vintage, shoes: Primark

12 comments

  1. Love the dress♥ So Cute!!!

    Rorie♥
    http://imperfectobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dress is very beautiful ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look absolutely beautiful.

    i adore the dress.

    <3 dennica pearl
    - through the eyes of a pearl
    - vintage shop

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic, darling!
    Love the plaid... and so chicly belted!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the dress, and love the blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love it! looks grea the way you belted it too.

    Missy
    Blending Style, Beauty and Fashion
    http://thefashionfusion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice outfit!! love your dress!!!!
    danicameo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look fantastic...the dress, the belt, the smile everything is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. not nandos!!! argh no! no! no! they don't have it here in ireland...

    btw, it's me stiletto girl. urm i've a new blog add:

    http://bedelizzycious.blogspot.com

    long story. but anyways, so yeah, drop by whenever. ;) have a great weekend. hope the weather stays awesome (or is it raining over there??)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow this outfit is so cute! I love your hairstyle. You look gorgeous! I just found your blog. Feel free to follow my blog, and I'll follow you back!

    xx
    Rae

    http://alittle-rae-ofsunshine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute outfit!
    Check out my Milan Fashion Week at:
    http://rejectingtheobviousness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Raspberry Kitsch - a North East Fashion, Travel & Lifestyle blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Design Created by pipdig