splurging on sparkly boots..

As I've learned this weekend, you should never go shopping with a hangover! I have ended up with so much stuff it's unbelievable. Ok, so it wasn't all the hangover's fault. I did get some disappointing news this weekend so a little splurge helped to cheer me up. I picked up some really cute products in H&M (totally seduced by packaging), a new necklace from Primark and this pair of boots (again from H&M) that I really can't decide what I think about! Are they just too much?

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
So going back to the boots: how do we feel about suede and glitter? Too much? My lovely mother reckons they make me look like a space-age charv (or chav for the Southerners).

18 comments

  1. Ooh I love your boots! But what I really love are the products you got in H&M, especially the packaging of the lipgloss. xx

    www.almostdelightful.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. well i for one love all your finds! and they boots don't look like "too much" to me...they look just right. i'm sure you'll rock 'em. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. If anyone can pull off the boots...you can.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for your lovely comment, you should have come over! although i would probbaly be quite shy if i spotted anyone too! love your purchases, i would totally wear these boots as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh tes boots sont superbes, j'adore!
    bisou

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can see why you splurged! Those are adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous shoes!

    loving the blog :)

    www.myladyboudoir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That necklace is amazing! I definitely need to find some fun pieces like that for the summer.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. : ]
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my god they are AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, you have to keep the boots! I walked away from the same pair a few weeks ago and have regretted it every day since!
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love 'em! Sparkly boots ... maybe the one pair of boots I do not have. lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love them...i wouldn't diy a pair i had, but those are great!


    xoxo from nyc & http://www.the-beautiful-things.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Def diggin' the suede and glitter! Fun yet classy.

    Visit our blog!!
    www.celebrityowned.com
    xx Julie xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loving that blue and white necklace!

    Elana
    artschlcontd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. loooove the sparkling boots sooo much
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the shoes, I need them in my life!

    ReplyDelete

© Raspberry Kitsch - a North East Fashion, Travel & Lifestyle blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Design Created by pipdig