Lifestyle: New home(ware), new start

I'm not going to lie, it's been a bit of a strange week. A piece of news that I've been waiting for months for, finally came today. And a whole new part of my life is just about to start. It's a strange feeling when you're on the cusp of something new, isn't it? But don't get me wrong, it's happy news... After an amazing few years living in my flat, in a few months time, I'll be moving home! It's going to mark the beginning of a new (and pretty big) chapter, but it's kinda scary to think how soon everything will change.

Despite, not actually having even started looking for the place yet, all I can think about is homeware (and how many pieces I can pick up without Mihai noticing), and planning how to decorate the new place. I mean, I don't even know where I'm going to be living yet, but at least I've got an idea of my colour schemes. And you know, maybe a few Pinterest boards of ideas. It's definitely still early days but I've already got so many pieces picked out from the likes of Skandium. I'm thinking wherever we end up, a few chic, minimal or Scandi inspired pieces are going to be perfect. Just the important stuff now though. I mean, I'm not going into full on Ikea haul mode just yet. But you know, marble wine coolers and chopping boards are a home essentials, right?

1 comment

© Raspberry Kitsch - a North East Fashion, Travel & Lifestyle blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Design Created by pipdig