pretty-pastels-nails-inc-metro-centre
I love holidays but sometimes there's nothing better than indulging in some post-holiday pampering. Coming back with beach-ragged nails and overgrown cuticles, the first thing I always want to do when I'm home is go for a manicure. My nails aren't usually in that great condition, and from years of biting them, I find them brittle and easy to snap. So after a week of soaking up moisture from suncream and letting them grow long, I always feel like my nails look much better! And to discourage myself from biting them all off again, yesterday I decided to make a quick pitstop to the Metro Centre to visit Nails Inc, where I opted for this sugary pink polish called St George. It's that perfect kind of dusty pink that goes with absolutely everything. Especially newly tanned skin.

Since getting back from holiday I've ended up with a longer than usual weekend and because I'm usually pretty all over the place, I'm trying not to feel like I'm at a bit of a loss. I'm not used to sitting still for too long but I have to admit that while I've been catching up on my blog reading and adding a few new names to my reading list, dipping into the books that I didn't get around to reading on holiday, it's definitely nice to steal a couple hours for myself.

No comments

Post a Comment

© Raspberry Kitsch - a North East Fashion, Travel & Lifestyle blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Design Created by pipdig