'Get on your dancing shoes..'

Summer still feels too far away: it's bloody freezing, the weather refuses to behave itself, the nights (and mornings) are still too dark, and all I want is a bit of sunshine; preferably on a beach somewhere exotic.. I've gotten to the point now where I'm getting bored with thinking of ways you can create layers that look nice, keep you warm but don't cause you to overheat, and still allow you to retain full functionality of your limbs in order to bed/move your arms properly, etc. I've started looking at holidays lately and no I'm ready for sundresses, sunglasses and sandals. Which is probably why I couldn't help being drawn to the new collaboration between L.K. Bennett and Caroline Issa..

Caroline-Issa-LK-Bennett-shoes-fenwick-newcastle


Combining neons and natty little pom-poms the collection of shoes and clutches are like a little breath of brightly coloured, summery air.. if air was visible, I mean. With the detailed embroidery work, the gorgeous craftsmanship reminded me of my trip to India at the start of last year. Although the inspiration for the collection comes from a little further east: Thailand. From the delicately detailed open toe sandals to the embroidered box clutches, a lot of the pieces are very classic shapes, meaning they'll work well with most outfits and are pretty wearable despite their attention-grabbing embellishments. The collection hits the shops next week and I'll definitely be popping into Fenwick and slipping my feet into a pair of the black strappy sandals with the embroidered detail. Although it's really only for research, because with prices for the shoes starting from £245, they're not the most affordable. But I am planning a holiday soon to South America, and they would be the perfect salsa dancing shoes..

5 comments

  1. oh my gosh, there are so many cute ones! you're right-- perfect dancing shoes with those festive colors!
    ♥ laura
    the blog of worldly delights
    the shop of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome pants!
    kisses!



    Angela Donava

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome shoes, classic and cool purses. I just love all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are so many cute! You are correct - the perfect shoes with festive colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These shoes can fit for any occasions that's why i like these kind of shoes.

    ReplyDelete

© Raspberry Kitsch - a North East Fashion, Travel & Lifestyle blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Design Created by pipdig