From Krispy Kreme with love..

Valentine's Day: one of those pointlessly demoralising holidays where everything becomes pink, fluffy and heart shaped, and is designed to make you feel socially retarded unless you're in a relationship. As you can probably tell, it's not one of my favourite holidays and the whole thing seems a bit pointless. That is until I got a nice little surprise from Krispy Kreme the other day..

krispy-kreme-gateshead-north-east-krispy-kreme
krispy-kreme-gateshead-north-east-krispy-kreme


With the most ridiculous holiday fast approaching, I've already started bracing myself for the infestation of cupids, 'I HEART YOU' teddy bears, boxes of chocolates and red roses, which works its way into the shops. However, after being sent a huge box of Krispy Kreme's Valentine's Day doughnuts (red velvet cake and chocolate truffle heart), I've discovered that when it comes to limited edition doughnuts, I'm more than willing to overlook novelty shapes..

9 comments

  1. I was actually going to pop into Krispy Kreme tonight and give the Red Velvet one a go but decided against it as I'm *trying* to be slightly more healthy! Bet they taste fab though! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've told my bf i want a box of these for valentines day but i'd happily just shove them in my face any time!

    also, hello from a fellow NE blogger :)

    from helen at thelovecatsinc // youtube

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win the UD naked basics palette, real techniques brushes and essie polishes! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks so delicious! xx

    - Victoria
    www.VICKITAS.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I'm Martha, you've gone through my blog and I've left a comment asking me a contact email. My personal email is martita_253@hotmail.com, you can also find me on facebook at this address http://www.facebook.com/pages/Est% C3% A1-de-moda/254341194606779. I hope we can look forward to meet contact your project. For now I follow your blog! beautiful greetings
    http://estademoda-marlafra.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do not know what the fuss is about with these damn things! Please take me there on our next date! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahh you lucky thing! those look delicious. they're finally opening up a krispy kreme in edinburgh, have to say i'm pretty excited :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. ughh these look so good! yum

    want to follow each other? :)

    www.anightinnyc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh yum! I always grab Krispy Kremes when I am in the Canary Wharf shopping centre, I may have to get some tomorrow! I agree though, Valentines Day is pretty pointless (and that comes from someone in a relationship, I just use it as an excuse to get some chocolate!). xx

    Almost Delightful

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everything looks so yummy!!

    Check out my blog: http://theprintedsea.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

© Raspberry Kitsch - a North East Fashion, Travel & Lifestyle blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Design Created by pipdig