party tea and pretty dresses

With the launch event happening on Friday, I've spent most of this week in a kind of dazed, sleep deprived panic. Although it's been a stressful few weeks, all of the hard work and effort totally paid off and the whole thing went really well! I want to do a proper post about it but I'm holding off until I have more photos to share. The rest of the weekend was spent catching up with some of my favourite ladies to celebrate Anna's birthday. Party tea, prosecco, Pretty Woman, cocktail dresses, far too much gin and dancing til 4am (I blame the clocks changing..)

Topshop Jade Jones brown bow dress
newcastle north east style
newcastle north east style
newcastle north east style


dress: Topshop, necklace: Accessorize

10 comments

  1. I love this outfit - the dress is so chic and the necklace just adds that something extra. Clocks ping back is always an excuse for dancing till 4am ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great dress!!
    nice necklace!!


    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your dress you look so classy! Can't wait to see the launch pics!

    http://www.thenletsbegin.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, what cute photos - it looks like you had the most lovely weekend, and your dress is adorable! Glad to hear the launch went well, hope you'll share a few snaps soon :)
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww I love your dress doll! I cannot wait to play out next week x

    girlinthenorth.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. all of these are insaaaaanely, insanely cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE that dress! I think I may have tried it on actually but restrained myself. Looks gorgeous on you! Looking forward to seeing the launch party pics :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your dress ideas and the lipstick colour. Also your necklace has a unique style.

    ReplyDelete

© Raspberry Kitsch - a North East Fashion, Travel & Lifestyle blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Design Created by pipdig