crunchy leaves and cold days

autumn leaves
suede topshop shorts
Jack Sprats Newcastle
Tynemouth Market
Tynemouth Market
Tynemouth Market
Tynemouth Market


The novelty of having all my weekend off still hasn't worn off yet. I had a review of a local vegan restaurant, Jack Sprats, to write for The Crack. With things being manic for the Shift launch, I didn't have a chance to go through the week, so on Saturday afternoon I decided to take Cata along before we headed up the coast to Tynemouth. I won't go into it too much because I'll probably end up sharing the review when the magazine is printed, but the food was delicious! Definitely my new favourite place to get falafel! We were spoilt rotten by Jan, the lovely owner, and it was great chatting to her before we headed up the coast road. One of my favourite things to do at the weekend (as I'm sure you all know by now) is going up to Tynemouth for the market. I love wandering around the stalls looking for hidden treasures, even when I don't find anything. This week I came away with a few bits and pieces but since the rents have started to read my little blog, I'm not able to share them- my little Mam has a big birthday coming up on Nov 1st so I'm getting a head start with present buying. Plus did I mention to anyone how excited I am for Christmas? I've already started planning who I'm gonna buy what.

cardigan: Zara, top: H&M, shorts: Topshop, boots: Urban Outfitters, bag: from India, scarf: H&M, hat: Topshop

7 comments

  1. Love your scarf and bag! I can't wait to get a 'proper' job and have my weekends to myself :L I'm so excite for Christmas too!! I want to start shopping but I always like doing it when all the decorations are up and Christmas music is playing in all the shops so I'll end up regretting it if I go shopping too early :L

    ReplyDelete
  2. like broochers so much!! great idea!!
    nice bags!
    kisses!

    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking lovely :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Better start your Christmas shopping early to avoid the rush. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved your pictures and your outfit!
    -Fleur

    pourlefemmes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Salut! Beautiful photos! England is so charming. :)

    Kristen
    benjaminkristenreeves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Raspberry Kitsch - a North East Fashion, Travel & Lifestyle blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Design Created by pipdig