T is for top knot

Experimenting with loose top knots and stealing jumpers from my mother.

Picnik collage


This week feels as though it's gone on forever and that I've done very little other than shuffle things around and get myself back into routine. Lots of little ties seem to be (finally) coming together. It's about time. I'm ready for a new direction.
Still gutted to be home from India. I miss being on trains where cups of chai and piping hot samosas only cost 5 rupees.


jumper: Noa Noa, trousers: Topshop, belt: H&M, watch: Michael Kors, gold cuff: from India, bag: Venus Leather, Pushkar, ballet pumps: Topshop, scarf: vintage.

6 comments

  1. I love the neutrals in this look - so chic! I want that jumper!

    XO
    www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. literally a perfect outfit - you look so gorgeous, as usual! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very chic :) Can't wait till my hair is properly long enough to put in a decent top knot! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute outfit! love the jumper. xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hannah I am loving your outfit. Just catching up on your blog. What an adorable garden room. dawn suitcase vignettes xo

    ReplyDelete

© Raspberry Kitsch - a North East Fashion, Travel & Lifestyle blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Design Created by pipdig