navy and neon

securedownload-4


Like a lot of people I know, I've been infected by the invasion of neons and bright colours, and I love seeing it combined with more neutral colours. I picked up this skirt (and one in plain black..) in H&M this week. Despite the whole trying to save as much as possible, I couldn't resist it's £12.99 price tag. Plus I figured it was a good piece for work or day to day wear. I love how the pink waistband injects a bit of colour into such a basic item.

Is it just me or are H&M doing very well at the moment? The last couple of times I've visited I've come out with bags of stuff including this long length sleeveless shirt I had on yesterday, and this stripy t-shirt that goes with EVERYTHING. It's much more reasonably priced too than the likes of Topshop, and having picked up a big haul last time I let myself anywhere near the shops, I've decided to have a Topshop hiatus. Due to my attempt to save money and my growing irritation at Topshop's ever increasing prices and not so impressive stock lately, I've decided to try avoiding it for as long as possible. How long are you betting I'll hold out for?



skirt: H&M

14 comments

  1. cute!!! really good when the heat is soaring up so high these days
    Btw be sure to check out my NEW POST
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a really cute skirt, the pop of neon is subtle enough to go with anything while also being fun! H&M has been awesome lately, I agree.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Completely agree, H&M is smashing it at the moment! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. agree! love h&m right now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've not been in H&M for a while but I want to now I've seen that skirt, it's gorgeous & I love the pink waistband! xx

    www.almostdelightful.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i absolutely love this! great blog.

    vivo make-up♥mfashionfreak
    cutey GIVEAWAY♥mfashionfreak

    I have a giveaway on my blog and I'd love you to join if you haven't already <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. A pop of neon is my fave way to wear the trend, just like your skirt! I'm loving your blog girl, I'm your newest follower! I hope you'll follow me back and we can keep in touch. I love discovering new blogs!

    Sarah xoxo
    http://pandorasboxblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is NOT just you. H & M is rocking it right now...one of the only stores I know in Canada and the UK! I am looving the skirt. I go nuts for the colour blocking trend.

    Also...amazing new layout!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that skirt! The neon pink strip is just perfect with the navy <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. This skirt is lovely, that pink is the perfect pop of colour

    ReplyDelete

© Raspberry Kitsch - a North East Fashion, Travel & Lifestyle blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Design Created by pipdig