mirror mirror on the wall..

... could Lily Collins look anymore like Audrey Hepburn?
Picnik collage
Being a big fan of reimagined fairytales, when me and Sarey decided to go and see Mirror Mirror this afternoon I knew I was going to enjoy it. What I didn't expect was to come out of the cinema obsessed with Lily Collins' eyebrows. Clearly her resemblance to Audrey Hepburn has been drawn upon in the film, and I couldn't help but notice the similarities to Audrey Hepburn's character in Roman Holiday, Princess Ann, especially in the final scenes. Gamine figure, doe eyes, thick HD eyebrows, sweeping little fringe, their similar features have already been played upon last year in a shoot for Tatler. I'll be interested to see what's next for her.

11 comments

  1. wow your right. And I do love your eyebrows. I have always been a fan of big dark eyebrows, glad I'm not the only one who seems to notice that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true!
    They are both lovely :)

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to see that movie! She is beautiful, and definitely looks a bit like Audrey :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i've just been browsing through your blog, and i can't remember whose comments i was reading when i saw yours and found it...you have great style and voice. i'll be checking in here now that i have the link!
    xo
    n

    http://imanorbyah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so right! They look just like each other. I love it! I'm a huge Audrey fan. Xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very true! I saw that movie; it was fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah. She has the similarities...

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. so glad to hear that you liked the movie! i really wanted to see it. might just have to give it a go now ;)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  9. i wanna see that film as well!
    and i agree, LOVE the thick eyebrows!

    xx Mode Junkie

    ReplyDelete
  10. lily is beautiful ... audrey is unquestionably the most beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

© Raspberry Kitsch - a North East Fashion, Travel & Lifestyle blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Design Created by pipdig