Lazy days














After being full of cold all week I've been trying to take it easy this weekend. I went for a little visit to Tynemouth today with the rents. It was a gorgeous bright day but it was freezing! Perfect excuse to stop for a hot chocolate. I didn't buy much but I picked up a copy of Jeffrey Eugenides' The Virgin Suicides for £1... sadly it is going to have to be added of my pile of books that I already want to read since I still have 400 pages until I'm finished A Suitable Boy.... guess it will have to wait! Hope you are all having a brilliant weekend.


dress: Asos, scarf: vintage, ballet pumps: Topshop, satchel: vintage.

9 comments

  1. lovely pics:) thanks for ur comment and following. i will definitly follow u back <3

    xoxo

    jadore-la-couture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. SImply charming blog!! love the macaroon nails. I am following u too now!! thanks and let's stay in touch! xo Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm in love with the pictures! that book is on my list to read :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this blog post! So easy to read and an interesting one at that. I look forward to your upcoming posts! Keep up the good work! Followed

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these!
    Sara xoxo
    sparkle-bomb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Raspberry Kitsch - a North East Fashion, Travel & Lifestyle blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Design Created by pipdig