sunday club

I love sundays. My favourite part has to be meeting up with the girls for lunch and a catch up, aka sunday club. I like having an excuse to get dressed up and have a nice afternoon chilling somewhere with good food and good company.



The weather has been so odd lately. At the minute it's really warm and clammy but not sunny! Perfect excuse to fall back in love with my suede shorts.

Even though I love them, there is a down side to sundays... its unbelievably inconvenient that everything shuts so early...


Follow my blog with Bloglovin



suede shorts: Topshop, top: Topshop, scarf: vintage, bag: Mulberry

6 comments

  1. pretty.^^

    follow me if you want and i'll follow you back :)

    My blog♥mfashionfreak

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like my gossip wednesdays!! it's always nice to meet and catch up ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute cute cute love the scarf accent!!! xoxo

    -Annie

    www.shoelosophy.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that bag with the scarf. Perfect styling!

    http://heydahye.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your look :)


    Thanks for your comment, we girls truly are a different species than boys :D

    you have a lovely blog,
    it would be nice to follow each other if you like !

    xx indie by heart

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you look awesome,what an adorable sweetheart! I have to say this outfit perfectly suites your character.You look so adorable, and your bright smiles,so cute!It would be really nice if you take your spare time to check out my blog and follow back if you like it.. :D

    ReplyDelete

© Raspberry Kitsch - a North East Fashion, Travel & Lifestyle blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Design Created by pipdig