Bag lady

I have realised I can't stop spending at the moment, and think I am steadily becoming more and more obsessed with Zara! The clothes are always excellent quality and reasonably well priced. My latest purchases are a black 50s style dress (for graduation...eeek), and the plaited shopper in tan. First spotted in the metro centre store, then on the arm of a friend of mine (her's is the red leather though), and finally flicking through a magazine at work I spotted the shots of Olivia Palermo toting it and convinced myself to buy it! its 100% buffalo leather, and is beautifully made. I think I am in love.


Picnik collage

13 comments

  1. What an amazing bag!

    And Zara is fabulous... I fell in love with the store when I was living in Spain back in 1996!!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm obsessed with zara. it is the perfect place to shop. and olivia palermo has AMAZING style. i'm always looking to her for inspiration. :D

    http://vivalafashiongirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah I recently discovered Zara and I'm in love! This bag is so gorgeous - and a 50s style dress sounds so perfect for graduation! Congrats! :)

    -j
    sorelle in style

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's a lovely bag :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the bag! It is amazing!

    http://inelegancewetrust.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been noticing this bag EVERYWHERE at the moment! I believe its a sign I should buy it!

    Its so unusual and the colour is fabulous!

    Girl about Town XxX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this is a stunning bag! Happy wednesday hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. love it!!! olivia palermo has great style!

    xoxo
    -Annie

    www.shoelosophy.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful! I love Olivia, and I also LOVE your blog.

    Come visit me
    Karoline Kalvo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice article. I like this kind of article. Thanks writer to post such a good article.
    Micromax Coupon

    ReplyDelete

© Raspberry Kitsch - a North East Fashion, Travel & Lifestyle blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Design Created by pipdig